Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

answering questions for leader


  1. What would you keep I will keep the riddle because it was so much fun the riddles keep our ind pumping
  2. What would you stop I would not take anything away from this
  3. What would you add I will would add trip because it would make something that we don't have to compete for
  4. Why do we have such events to get us to step up and become a leader
  5. Talk about whare tapa whā and key competencies by doing sport like hockey soccer and netball
  6. Quick finishers could make up a programme for 2021 events a bush walk because it would make something that we don't have to compete for

1 comment:

  1. Tonga, I really enjoyed watching you Step Up and become a leader during our Step Up program. Remember to keep it up at all times now that the program is over. I also really like your idea of a bush walk. Have you gone on a bush walk somewhere not too far from school before? Where do you think we go?

    ReplyDelete