Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Tabel discussion Tonga


If I could take my family anywhere in the world, it will be
Africa because I will love to see the amazing animals. The
animal I want to see the most is the Rhinoceros because they
might go extinct and it will amazing to see some of the tribes
and the most  popular  zulu zulu.  I read about them on the
internet. they are pretty cool  and the lion , king of Africa
and hippo do you know that they have the strongest biting
power  and even though they might be fat they are still fast
and the cheater because I want to see how fast  it can go and a
Gorilla because
it looks so cool and I want to watch them climb the trees .

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Tonga. I am one of your tuhi mai tuhi atu buddies from paparore school. I like you writing and I wish I could see a gorilla as well. You may wanna check your spelling for cheetah because its spelt the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete